- July 25, 2017 Wajid Hussain
If you are a web developer or a website owner, and you love to use CMS that are PHP-enabled like WordPress, Drupal ..
- April 18, 2017 Daniel Pataki
Performing database queries in a loop is just wasteful. It puts unnecessary strain on your systems and it is likely you can
- April 16, 2017 Erika Heidi
Performance is undoubtedly the biggest reason why you should upgrade your servers as soon as a stable version is released.
- April 17, 2017 ThijsFeryn
Iâ€™m happy with this PHP 7 feature, because it allows developers to ensure a better input consistency
- April 14, 2017 Alena Holligan
The developers worked very hard to refactor the PHP codebase in order to reduce memory consumption and increase performance. And they
- April 08, 2017 Anna Monus, in Coding
The current stable release uses the version number PHP 5.6. After some dispute the development team